Recycling and Green Living
10 Easy Uses for Plastic Grocery Bags
Don't throw those Plastic Grocery Bags away! If you tend to accumulate plastic grocery bags, and you do not have access to recycling, try these ways of reusing them. Always remember: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- Reuse them as trash bags for those tiny trash cans in your house.
- Use them to carry your lunch to work or school.
- Use them to empty the cat box.
- Hang one in your car to collect trash.
- Ball them up and use them as packing material in shipping boxes.
- Use them as dirty laundry bags when traveling.
- Tie-up dirty disposable diapers in them to help cut down on the smell in your trash.
- Use them for carrying wet clothes (such as swimsuits).
- Carry one in your car for a motion sickness bag.
- When walking your dog, carry a few in your pocket for picking up waste.
Continue to Surprising Ways to Save the Earth
Return to Recycling and Green Living